How do I create a mailing list?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Enter in all of the required information.
- List Name - The name of the list you want to create (newsletter, etc)
- Domain - The domain name you want the list to be created on
- Password - The password for managing the list
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- Once the mailing list is created, it will appear in the list below where you can either change the password, delete it, or manage it (add email addresses, etc)
Was this answer helpful?
Microsoft Outlook 2007 In Outlook 2007, from theToolsmenu, selectAccount Settings. On...
To set up your Outlook 2003 client to work with Google Apps: Enable IMAP in Google Apps....
On some networks, Windows Vista® may not allow you to download large email messages or file...
If you are starting the Microsoft outlook 2010 for the first time, you will be...
To configure Outlook 2007 for your Google Apps address: Enable POP in your email...