How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password:
- Login to webmail.
- On the splash page, select "Change Password" at the bottom.
- On the next page, fill in the required information and click "Change Password"
- New Password - Your new password
- Password (Again) - Confirm your new password
If you do not know your email password:
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon in the "Mail" category.
- Locate the email account in the list and click the "Change Password" link.
- Enter your new password and click "Change Password" to continue.
Was this answer helpful?
Microsoft Outlook 2007 In Outlook 2007, from theToolsmenu, selectAccount Settings. On...
To set up your Outlook 2003 client to work with Google Apps: Enable IMAP in Google Apps....
On some networks, Windows Vista® may not allow you to download large email messages or file...
If you are starting the Microsoft outlook 2010 for the first time, you will be...
To configure Outlook 2007 for your Google Apps address: Enable POP in your email...