How do I setup my email in Microsoft Outlook 2010?
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File -> Info -> Add Account.
- Select the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" radio button and click "Next"
- Select the "Internet E-mail" radio button and click "Next".
- Enter the required information:
- Your Name - The name you want to appear on outgoing email.
- E-mail address - Your email address.
- Account Type - Select "IMAP"
- Incoming mail server - This will be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - This will also be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- User Name - This will be your full email address.
- Password - Password for your email account.
- Click "More Setting"
- Outgoing Server>>
- Please enable, "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication"
- Click "Ok".
- Click "Next".
- Click "Finish".
Was this answer helpful?
Microsoft Outlook 2007 In Outlook 2007, from theToolsmenu, selectAccount Settings. On...
To set up your Outlook 2003 client to work with Google Apps: Enable IMAP in Google Apps....
On some networks, Windows Vista® may not allow you to download large email messages or file...
If you are starting the Microsoft outlook 2010 for the first time, you will be...
To configure Outlook 2007 for your Google Apps address: Enable POP in your email...