The process to register a domain name on IT Company?
The detail process to register a domain from the user account is given below:
- Log in to your account of IT Company.
- On the page Manage your Account, on Quick Links>>Place New Order
- On clicking this link, at the next page the different categories may appear, at the bottom of the categories, a link for domain registration is placed.
- Click on the link of ‘Domain Registration” and on the next page, choose the domain name you wish to register. Insert the domain name in the field. and click to “Continue”.
- If the domain you selected is available, it will appear on the next page, and if its not appear then you will get the feed back of unavailability of domain name. if your desired domain is available then you can further carry on the procedure by adding it into the cart. As shown below:
- After adding the domain into the cart, on the next page fill all the mandatory fields and then “update cart”.
- After updating the cart, your invoices will be showed to you. “check out” to complete the order.
- Choose a payment method e.g paypal, credit cards, bank transfer. Don’t forget to enable the box for terms and conditions, without accepting these terms your order will not be accepted. After doing that click on complete your order.
After a successful payment, your order will be processed shortly and domain name will be registered.
Was this answer helpful?
A domain is a human-readable name assigned to an IP address to make accessing websites much...
A subdomain is a subsection of a main domain, in this format: subdomain.maindomain.com...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Subdomains" icon under the "Domains" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Redirects" icon under the "Domains" category....
A domain redirect is an instance where a visitor is redirected to a different page when they try...